Heggaton artHouse was built during the late 1800′s and is of Victorian architecture. Originally built for Dr Rupert Heggaton as his Dr’s surgery and then upon his retirement returned back to a private residence.
All apartments are luxuriously appointed with flat sceen TV’s, heating & cooling. This is Harden and Murrumburrah’s only apartment style accommodation and at affordable prices.
Murrumburrah offers fabulous eateries, galleries, unique boutique retail outlets and old world charm and vintage experiences.
Unique features of each apartment:-
- 1 bedroom apartments with King beds that give you a beautiful restful sleep
- Each apartment features a gorgeous bathroom
- Brand new kitchens
- Reverse Cycle cooling and heating
- HD Wide Screen TV’s
- Free WiFi
- Perfect for business people, couples, wedding parties and families
- Enjoy the gardens at the rear with beautiful artwork